Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Summer In The Kitchen

Even though we are having a milder winter than usual, it is still dark and gray out in the garden. I've tried to add a few spots of "winter interest" but there's nothing like flowers to brighten my day. Now there may be a few faded pansies out there, but that's just not enough to cheer me up. So I keep flowers in the kitchen to make it seem like summer! A simple pot of primroses from the supermarket...
an amaryllis in bloom....
my begonias in bloom....
and a bunch of tulips all add up to summer in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to have blooms setting around indoor in the winter to lift ones spirits. The primrose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I always love to hear from my readers! I'll respond by commenting back on your own blog.